We delivered lots of great blog content about the real estate market and buying/selling processes in 2021. Check out our best blogs of the year when you’re looking for answers to real estate questions.
2021 was a big year for real estate, and PeytonBolin focused on answering your most pressing questions. We focused on real estate transactions from both the buyer’s and seller’s perspectives, how real estate law works in Florida, and general topics like what a real estate attorney helps with. We also talked about HOA real estate and how items like lady bird deeds and land trusts work in Florida.
When you’re looking for content from real estate experts, PeytonBolin strives to offer the latest on what’s happening in the industry and particularly for Florida residents. We talk about the importance of representation when you’re facing a lot of questions as well as legal issues that can be pretty confusing. Our blog is dedicated to delivering accurate, helpful information for whatever stage of the real estate buying or selling process you’re in.
Here is a complete roundup of our must-read blogs from 2021.
Florida real estate blogs
The world of Florida real estate always seems to be changing. At PeytonBolin, we’re committed to helping you break down the latest. Our blogs from 2021 centered around real estate documents like quitclaim and lady bird deeds, land trusts, and titles. We also discussed mortgage documents you’ll need to be aware of.
Florida has specific laws and processes that drive its real estate market, so it’s important that you understand key provisions and terms. Here are the best Florida real estate blogs from the year:
- Land Trusts in Florida: Get all the Facts You Need
- 6 Steps to Create an LLC in Florida
- Your Complete Guide to Mortgage Documents
- Opinion of Title: What It Contains and Why You Need One
- What You Should Know About Quitclaim Deeds in Florida
- Why a Lease Review Is Advisable in Florida
- When Do I Conduct a Title Search in Florida?
- What You Should Know About Lady Bird Deeds in Florida
- Moving to Florida? Here Are 5 Tips
- Are New Florida Residents Impacting Home Values?
Real estate law posts
Finding a real estate attorney is one of the best steps you can take when you’re faced with a sale, purchase, HOA issue, or probate process. The team at PeytonBolin offers assistance with these services and more, and our blog focused on why representation is so important, among other key topics. Here’s a list of the real estate law blogs to read from 2021:
- Do You Need Real Estate Buyer Representation?
- 7 Reasons to Get Seller Representation
- How a Real Estate Attorney Can Help Both Buyers and Sellers in Florida
- 8 Questions New Homebuyers Should Ask the HOA
- Probate Formal Administration vs. Summary Administration: What’s the Difference?
- 6 Tips for Creating a Good Relationship With Your CAM
Looking for more?
When you still have questions or want to check out more great content from PeytonBolin, we have even more blogs that fit outside of the above categories. We talked about the impacts of COVID-19 on the housing market, generation-focused housing topics, and everything you need to know about the federal eviction and foreclosure moratoriums.
Here is the rest of our great content that we don’t want you to miss:
- Who Is Covered by the Foreclosure Moratorium?
- Your Guide to the Eviction Moratorium
- What Should I Know About Real Estate Contracts?
- 6 Reasons Why Millennials Are Buying Homes
- The How and Why Behind the COVID-19 Housing Boom
- When to Transition to Senior Housing
PeytonBolin has the answers you’re looking for
The real estate law world can be overwhelming and confusing. Allow the board-certified attorneys at PeytonBolin to break it down for you and guide you down the right path. We focus on simplifying law for our Florida clients, litigation, real estate transactions, condo and HOA law, landlord and tenant law, and general real estate issues.
Contact PeytonBolin today to get started with an expert attorney.